Monday, December 3, 2012

First posts are the hardest

A first post on a new blog is always difficult. Or so I've been told, I've never had the pleasure of "owning" a blog before. But here we go anyway!

I'll quickly state what this weblog will be about and what kind of content you can expect. Of course I won't limit myself to said list, I'm rather fond of change and the unexpected!

The title says it all, really: I believe there are so many beautiful things for us humans to see and experience during our lives. Unfortunately, we tend to forget that fact and just rush on with our busy schedules and plans and work and so on. I don't like to rush things, because I experience so much more when I take the time to stop and look more closely at things. I also believe beauty is not just in your exterior look. Your inner beauty is probably even more important! Because I sometimes struggle with accepting my inner and outer looks, I'll definitely be writing about that. Make-up, skin-care, fashion... Anything I come across that I'd like to review. But because I know all too well that life is not just about finding the perfect lipstick, I'll also talk about what makes my (and your) inner beauty shine! Good food, things that inspire happy thoughts, DIY's to brighten your day or someone else's, and probably some nice recipes for cakes and cookies. Because we all need cookies from time to time, just sayin'...

So... Future subjects: check! Mentioned cakes and cookies: check! Explained blogtitle: check! Pfew, apparently I just wrote my first post, and lived to tell the tale. I hope you, my reader, as of yet still non-existent, will enjoy the little treasures I lay out on these pages. If not, any constructive criticism is highly appreciated. Calling me names is not considered constructive ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment